Girls In Panties

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Schoolgirl Wrestling

Schoolgirl Wrestling

Well, I said leaning in close to Debbie ear so he friends wouldn't overhear, I didn't exactly move her in because of her culinary skills, if you know what I mean. Her hands slid around to the small of Jamie's back and they started make tiny circles all around her spine. 'Look, seducing teens Mark', she began, again piercing me with her beautiful gaze, 'I'm here for 2 weeks. And in any case both of us, as I understand, are novices Younger Teens at this, so things may not work immediately. Then I'd pull you close and kiss your neck, licking around your ear. She pinched one nipple and pulled Kes along by it.

posted by fuckmyass @ 10:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]